We hand make everything in our workshop in Los Angeles. We try to minimize our turnaround and lead times by making some things ahead of time but usually we make things to order. This ensures we put care into what we make, making your new Treeline Woodworks item long lasting and something to be proud of. We think we are doing our part in bringing the joy in waiting for things to arrive back to world.
- Wait time for orders to ship is generally 4–8 weeks, sometimes more depending on the piece/product.
- We will not forget about your order. Ever. But please feel free to drop us a line if you want to check in on us.
- We always use trackable shipping services and you will be notified of the tracking number for your order on shipment.
- We contract palletized shipping services for larger pieces and shipping time/delivery differs from conventional small package services like UPS and Fedex.
- Please make sure the correct shipping service is used on checkout (Small Item Shipping vs. Large Item Shipping). We will have you incur additional shipping fees or refund you extra fees collected during the checkout process when we ship. We'll be in touch all the way. We have to go through this pain due to system limitations. We know it's a pain and thank you for your support and patience.
- We ship to continental US only. For now. We're looking into ways to have everyone everywhere enjoy our products.
We hand make everything to order in our Los Angeles workshop hence the turnaround is usually 4–8 weeks, sometimes longer depending on the piece. At times your order will be ready to ship earlier than that and we strive to keep you completely satisfied. If at any time, you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
For larger pieces/orders, we use palletized shipping services.
We always provide tracking number for your shipment and usually send it out via email. Please check for a confirmation email and be sure to look in the spam folder in case you can not find it. Updates on your order, once it is shipped, can only be provided by the carrier.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to. Please make sure you choose the correct shipping option (Small Item Shipping or Large Item Shipping) on checkout, we will be holding your order until the appropriate shipping fees are paid. We will contact you before shipping to incur additional fees or refunded extra fees collected during the checkout process due to system limitations.
We try to minimize these but if an item goes on back order we will be sure to let you know. We can either ship you the part of your order that is in stock or wait till we have all of it. Either way we will not charge you additional shipping. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order.
We like our neighbors. If you would like to come pick up your order, please feel free to do so. We will be excited to meet you in the process. We are located at:
Treeline Homegoods / Treeline Woodworks
We are truly sorry if you ever experience this. We will try to work with you and the carrier to replace the cost of the missed item(s) but unfortunately we can not directly cover this cost ourselves. The joys of being a small business.